Dec. 24, 2006 update - God Bless Us, Everyone :)

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:39 am

As it happens, this is the 1,000th post on Namethathymn.Com, and it happens to fall on Christmas Eve :) I just wanted to wish everyone all of God's blessings as you gather with your families and your churches and sing of the Savior born in a manger in Bethlehem.

I'd also like to thank you all for embracing this site, and a special thanks to SingerForGod, savedbygrace, malachi456, carolla, jocerut, Jeanette, drsweets, sthrnldy1969, cookie41332, dreamklaiber, Brandyboo19, music4540, Karen and Toby, avilb, jollyjummy, livingforthelord, wildwoodflowers,mountainmama, lily62004, glad, r_k_tect, and the scores of anonymous posters for going the extra mile to help those in need of hymn lyrics. May the Lord remember your love, and may the lyrics you found continue to bless those who sing them and hear them.

In the coming year, I hope to expand the message board a bit more to include discussion boards on favorite hymns to use for different occasions (weddings, memorial services, holidays, etc.) If you have other suggestions for discussion boards you'd like to see, please feel free to post it here, or to e-mail me at [email][email protected].[/email]. If you've tried to e-mail me in the past, I apologize if I never responded; I have had my share of e-mail difficulties this past year--if you have a hymn lyric request, your best bet is to post it on the board.

I also hope to update that blog more than once every six months ;)

May the Lord's blessings and joy be with you as we look forward to 2007!

God bless!
Steve
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:29 am

God bless you and your website, Steve. It has been such a blessing to me...May you have a blessed holiday season, and may we always keep Christ in Christmas. debbie.(sthrnldy1969)