I am looking for the words/music of the song: I am not worthy, the least of his favor

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jephillips476

I am looking for the words/music of the song: I am not worthy, the least of his favor

Post by jephillips476 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:00 pm

I am looking for the words/music of the song:
"I am not worthy, the least of his favor,
but Jesus left heaven for me."
if you have the words please let me have it. . . . and thanks a million

love in christ
--jean
jephillips476

Post by jephillips476 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:27 pm

"I AM NOT WORTHY THE LEAST OF HIS FAVOUR
BUT JESUS LEFT HEAVEN FOR ME"
still looking for the words/music of this song. . . .
carolla

Post by carolla » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:24 pm

My Mom used to sing this song,I'll have to go through her music and see if I can locate it.
Suel

Post by Suel » Thu May 10, 2007 9:46 pm

"I AM NOT WORTHY THE LEAST OF HIS FAVOUR
BUT JESUS LEFT HEAVEN FOR ME"
I am also looking for the words and hopefully the music for this really beautiful song. I also use to sing it many years ago and I lost all of my solo music in a disasterous move. Please keep me informed.
SingerForGod

Post by SingerForGod » Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 am

From what I could find this was written by Beatrice Bush Bixler, but couldn't find the lyrics. Sorry.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:08 am

I have the words and the music. How shall I get it to you?
julienne

Post by julienne » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:49 pm

I just registered and have the words and music for "I Am Not Worthy" and will be happy to send it to whoever needs it.

[email protected]
whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:12 am

go to google and type in the name "Beatrice Bush Bixler" and you can buy "cornerstone" which has this song on it with her playing I am not worthy.
this is the correct song, because she was inspired after hearing these words from a man at a christian service that her husband was preaching
julienne

Post by julienne » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:44 pm

I would like to know more about Beatrice Bush Bixler and how she came to write this song. I have tried to google her name but cannot locate a biography on her.
whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm

Go to "GOOGLE" and type in this Exactly ---Beatrice Bush Bixler It will take you to "Douglas Yeo" This site has some information about her and how she came to write this song "I am not worthy"