I’m depending on you Jesus, I'm depending Lord on You If I had not learned to trust you blessed Lo

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I'm depending on you Jesus, I'm depending Lord on You If I had not learned to trust you blessed Lo

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm depending on you Jesus, I'm depending Lord on You If I had not learned to trust you blessed Lord what will I do, When I cannot see my pathway, all around me things look blue, But unto you, I'll keep clinging, I'm depending Lord on You.I want the words for the song

I'm depending on you Jesus, I'm depending Lord on You If I had not learned to trust you blessed Lo

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:35 am

I've been looking for the words, too. Did find it on video. The song is about 6 minutes and 19 seconds into the video.
http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/ec/dqZ ... 4Ihw-vu6bw
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Here are the lyrics transcribed from that lovely rendition worth listening to:

I'm depending on you Jesus, I'm depending Lord on You.
If I had not learned to trust You, blessed Lord what would I do.
Tho evil tries to tempt me, Still I know you'll see me through
Heaven's closer and I'm going 'cause I'm depending Lord on You

I'm so glad I learned to trust you precious Jesus, Savior Friend
and I know that Thou art with me; will be with me to the end
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus; just to take Him at His word.
I'm depending & I'm going. I'm depending Lord on you.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:01 am

I have this song in writing and my parents told me my grandmother wrote it many years ago. Wish I could ask her about it. After she passed away we found it stacked away with her other songs and poems. Wish I had known it when she was alive. It was in our hymn book as "unknown author" ....