greater is he that is in me and My God is More than enough

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:52 am

The first song says greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.
The second goes something like this
"I know my God is more than enough, than enough, I know my God is more than enough."
niki

Post by niki » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 am

Greater is He that is in me

Greater is He that is in me, greater is He that is in me, greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world.

satan's like a roaring lion, roaming to and fro. Seeking whom he may devour, the bible tells me so. and many souls have been his prey to fall in some week hour. But God has given us today, His overcoming power.

On the day of Pentecost a mighty rushing wind, blew into the upper room and baptized all of them. With a power far greater than any tongue can tell (or any earthly foe) and I'm so glad I've got Him too I'm gonna let the whole world know.

He's greater. God is greater. He is greater (than the wisest man) greater (then the power of sin) greater (then any tongue can tell) greater (then the gates of hell) greater (then the richest king) greater (then anything) He's greater, greater, greater, greater. Greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world.
(not positive about all those "then the"'s but I guess you could put what you want.

Lanny wolfe Trio sang this and I think the Gaithers also.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:40 pm

On the day of have Pentecost.. came a rushing Mighty Wind through and through the upper room he baptized all of them and the power greater than anyone can tell