He's gone lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 pm

does anyonie now a newish song that repeats hes gone hes gone hes gone .. i won't be the one standing alone or something? if so PLEASE email me it i've been looking for it for ages [email protected]

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:13 am

This is the greatest song ever! I was a dj on a christian radio station and It was the Greenes who sang it . However could not find it on you tube was so bummed out.Always loved playing it on Easter!Thanks everybody for contributing!i am going to check out Jessy Dixon! Thank You!

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 am

The song is called He's gone and I still can't find it anywhere dont give up try a music store!

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 pm

I got the Accompaniment CD
from here:
http://www.christianbook.com/teddy-huff ... ew=details

The Lyrics are this according to the CD inlet cover.

Gone

Mary came unto the tomb of Jesus,
the stone was moved, the Lord had gone away,
the angels said "Fear not, I know whom seek ye",
"But He is risen," This she heard him say.

Chorus:
Gone, the stone is rolled back, Gone, the tomb is empty,
Gone, to sit at the Father's side;
Gone, over death triumphant, Gone, sin is defeated,
Gone, He lives forevermore.

My friend, If you don't know my risen Savior,
I beg of you, don't wait too late to pray,
Don't wait until his bride has been completed
don't wait until you hear him say, "It's too late"

Repeat Chorus:

tag: Gone, He lives forevermore!!

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:33 am

The first time I remember hearing this song was back in the mid to late-70s. It was sung by Teddy Huffam and the Gems. Their version remained popular for several years ad is similar to that of Jesse Dixon and is the one with the 2nd verse being "My friend, if you don't know this risen Savior." The other version posted here with a different 2nd verse is sung by Ernie Haase and Signature Sound.

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 pm

God bless you Jessie Dixion for that touching song "GONE" I'm a Kenyan who cant stop listenning to your music. when I listen to your music I feel the presence of the LORD.

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm

I have a song Ive been looking for for like 10 years that they used to sing at church when i was young maybe late 80s by a group called the messengers and it was a happy little easter song. Started out with them talking

Satans flag flew at half mass,
all cration stood quiet,
afraid to ask,
what comes next now that Satans in command...(long Pause)
(tthey start like an upbeat tempo quite loudly If I remember right)

But then the stone rolled away, hit the tree that shook the bird
that shouted out to the clouds
good news had he heard
Now old satan awoke in a huff and said whats goin on
and all creation shouted back at him Hes gone yes Hes gone.....

Chorus:
Hes gone, Hes gone there aint nothin you can do
Hes gone hes gone, gone and defeated you
you thought calvary was your victory but you were wrong all along
3 days in the grave and Hes gone yes Hes gone......

Sound familiar to anyone, trying to find it, sort of Gather Vocal band group that I loved as a kid from Oklahoma. Had a tape, wore it out I guess.

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:59 am

any body knows the verses for this song i would appreciate you post it for me THE CHORUS SAYS he i not there any more that old stone been rolled away he said death you cannot hold me am getting out of this grave and he said that it would happen now that he would reign again he is not there any more he won the victory over sin. please send it to my email at [email protected] you very much. Cynthia.

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 am

Goodmorning everyone! Greeting from South Africa Does anyone know where I can find a free dowload of the backtrack "Gone"? The one that goes like...Gone, stone was rolled back, gone. I would really appreciate any help. Many blessings, Dale

He's gone lyrics

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 am

Sheet music to "Gone" by Eldridge Fox is in Vol 2 of the Jimmy Swaggart Songbook 100 Favorites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZYCy3O ... re=related