Nails of love

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Imullen

Nails of love

Post by Imullen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:09 am

Nails of love

Verse 1# As the roman soldier nailed the hand of jesus to the cross he thought they power over him, but the soldier learned to quickly that this was the son of god, and he gave his life to take away my sin. Chorus 1x
Chorus # nails of love held my savior to that old rugged cross, and the hammer of mercy rote them in yet he freely gave his life to die for loving loss! and he rose again to take away my sin.
Verse 2 # as the crowd just watched him hanging there, all there minds went bake to when they mocked him, and called him king of the Jews, but it wasn't there power that put him there or made him shed his blood it was compassion that he had for me and you. Chorus 1x
Verse 3 # my friend if you don't know this man who died upon a cross and your searching for contentment in your souls jesus freely gave his life to die so you will not be lost won't your let him in your heart to have control chorus 1x
Tag: and he rose again to take away my sin.