I don't know the title - I love being in your presence

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 pm

The only part of the song I know goes
I love being in your presence I love basking in your grace I love living in your mercy I love worshiping you

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 pm

I Love Being In You Presence

Chorus X2
I love being in your presence, I love living in your mercy, I love basking in your grace, I love worshiping you.

There's a lot of things that I have to do in this life of mine. Daily responsibilities flood my life, but when all that's over, and I come into your house. I have the privilege of lifting my hands and worshipping you Lord.

Chorus X2
I love being in your presence, I love living in your mercy, I love basking in your grace, I love worshiping you.

For this we were created, for this we were born. Lord to fall in love with you body, soul and mind, but now you've found me and I just can't get enough. I wanna praise you more than noon and night I wanna praise you everyday of my life.

Chorus X2