Don't leave me like a ship without a sail, Lost on a sea In a gail

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi ebhllh
For continuity sake the lyrics to Hands of Grace
are posted under it's own topic. Please go to :
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=15398
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:07 am

Thank you songinmyheart. I do appreciate the help.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:18 am

songinmyheart, I am looking for the words too the song ( Last Thread of Hope.) by Sherry Easter. Will appreciate it if you can help me.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 pm

I have another song for someone to help me with, if possible. ( Dealing With Gold) by the Inspirations. If someone could scoop that up for me, I would appreciate it.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 am

Thank you songinmyheart. I don't know how to thank you enough for all your help. This is the only place that I know for sure that I can get the songs that I want. Thanks again and God bless you all for your help and support.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 pm

I do have a question if someone could inlighten me on, I would greatly appreciate it. I just bought a new desktop computer, by desktop I mean a real desktop with monitor and tower keyboard and mouse. I haven't got it set up yet, but when I do, as long as I stay signed in on my iPad to this website shouldn't I be able too just bring up this website and on the desktop computer and be already signed in??? The reason I ask is that when I tried that on my laptop it didn't work like that. I never did get onto this website on my laptop. It just wouldn't except my username or password. So I am wondering if I will run into the same problem with my desktop.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:17 am

I need the words to the song ( Son Go Bring My Children Home ) by the Nelsons.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:08 pm

I would like to know why I can't bring up this website on other computers and be all signed in. I have never signed out on this one. This is my iPad, and I tried to get on here with my laptop and I couldn't, with out reregistering, and now I can't with my new desktop computer either. It doesn't make any sense to me. If anyone has an answer I would love to hear it.