Old House by the Parish Family. Does anyone have the words ?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Toad

Re: Old House by the Parish Family. Does anyone have the words ?

Post by Toad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm

I have most of the words, not all: "He knew me from my old house, it(?) was dark and cold; even stayed there with me when sins evil winds would blow. ---- --- the walls were closing in, he was standing at my door; He took me from that old house, I don't live there any more.

Now(?) I live in a new house, purchased by the King; paid for with the blood that spilled down the cross at Calvary; I'm blessed and highly favored, and cherished and adored(?), since He took me from that old house; I don't live there any more.

Now I know what I used to be, but now I don't mind at all, when someone sees me raise my hand or give an alter call; and when(?) my old life comes knockin, there's nobody at that door; that was just my old house, I don't live there any more.

I was in an old house, built on shifting sand; He gave me a new house built with nail scared hands. So if my old life comes knockin, there's nobody at that door; that was just my old house, I don't live there anymore.

(Repeat) So if my old life comes knockin, there's nobody at that door; that was just my old house, I don't live there anymore.