Think the song is called "Walking on the wings of the wind" please help me remember

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Think the song is called "Walking on the wings of the wind" please help me remember

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:40 pm

when I was a kid i had a recorded tape of a group of young girls singing different gospel songs i no the words to most of the choruses but don't no the names or who sung them plz help 1: I'll be walking on the wings of the wind when my Jesus comes to earth once again with my saviour i will go where the living waters flow walking on the wings of the wind 2: sometimes it takes so long to learn what were told most of ourliesbut its up to us don't you understand the demons flee at his command the mountains move the trees wave their hands cause Jesus its better when u lead the way 3 I've got heaven heavy on my mind today and i know i won't have long to wait the redemption draw forth nigh and soon he'll split the sky and I've got heaven heavy on my mind today now Jesus has prepared a place where all of us can go where there will be no sickness heartache pains no more the streets of gold will glisten as the happier walk with glam but the only people going there are the ones who've been redeemed. I loved every songs but can't remember the others rite now plz help me find all those great songs would love to start singing them in church thanx & GOD BLESS