Ron Kenoly sang this once...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:57 pm

I got it!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Anyone have the words for 'He is Mighty' from the Rejoice Africa Album?

The words start out - the Lord on high He is mighty
Maker of heaven and earth
The Lord on high He is mighty
Remember His marvelous works

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:29 am

guest are you saying you got it meaning you got the CD with the song or got the song on your computer? If you have it on your computer please tell me you are a MSN user. I am from jamaica and i am in charge of the choir for the building where i live on campus. we have competitions coming up and i really want the choir to do this song (Peace). If you do use msn and dont mind adding me so you can send me the song through the shared folder option. If you dont want to add me and dont mind sending me the file as an attachment on the email. Regardless of how you would like to do it that is if you are willing to share it my email address is [email protected]
Thank You

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:41 pm

To:
[email protected]

I don't have the song on my computer but i have the cd, if you like i can make you a copy and send it to you. There is someone else on this site who has it as well you may want to see if they have it a their computer. (email me at [email protected])

See post below.
Posted: 23 Nov 2007 15:40

If it the version you guys are trying to get the lyrics for, I would say with certainty that it was composed and sung by 'Lionel Peterson.' The CD is 'Rejoice Africa', 1993. I'm listening to it now as I write this.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:25 pm

is it Ron Kenoly or Lionel Peterson that sang that song.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Thank you guys very much
I have been looking for that song last night in prayer meeting to put on the projector and still i did not fine it.

But this forum was of great help thak you very much

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:17 pm

i STILL CANT FIND THE SONG

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:11 pm

sorry folks but i wanted to find another song i heard from a Nigerian or Ghanean movie towards the end. I couldn't hear the words well and only caught a few words:

Peace to the fire and let it shine
tell everybody out Lord is good
He once was blind but not he could(?) see (x2)
talk to the muslims (muslims)
talk to the Christians (Christians)
tell everybody our Lord is good
---------------------------------------

well obviously th song carries on but couldn't make the rest of the words but if someone knows it, please, please let me know the name or who sang it!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 pm

Hello Guys,
I Love this song. and guess what I got all the album and if anyone wants it just email so that he can get it all. Here is my email: [email][email protected].[/email]

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 am

here's a link guys
Lionel Petersen - Peace
album: Rejoice Africa

http://www.thenovelsound.org/files/Peac ... africa.MP3