JUST LET ME DREAM ON

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
smokeynichol

JUST LET ME DREAM ON

Post by smokeynichol » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 pm

looking for that song -JUST LET ME DREAM ON-first stanza says:
Some people say there is no way salvation is real and there's nothing in this old time religion that you can feel......
HaroldRR

Re: JUST LET ME DREAM ON

Post by HaroldRR » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:48 am

Let Me Dream On

Some People Say There Is No Way Salvation Is Real, And There’s Nothing In This Old-Time Religion That You Really Can Feel.
And How Can It Be That I Can Believe In A God I’ve Not Seen. There’s No Such Thing As Life After Death And Heavens A Dream

If I’m Dreaming Don’t Wake Me, Just Let Me Dream On. For This Is The Best Way Of Living That I’ve Ever Known.
Well I’m Having A Good Time, So Just Leave Me Alone, Sweet Peace I’ve Found So Don’t Wake Me Now Just Let Me Dream On

I Cannot Explain This Wonderful Change That Came Over Me, Once I Was Bound By Chains Of Sin But Now I’m Set Free.
You Might Say That God’s Dead And I’m Out Of My Head, But Of One Thing I’m Sure, If This Is A Sign That I’m Losing My Mind I Hope I’ll Never Be Cured
stephen_d77

Post by stephen_d77 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:55 pm

Anyone know who wrote the song?
Or where I can get a copy of the music?
michaelmullins

Post by michaelmullins » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:48 am

Terry Breedlove. He's a dear friend of mine. He's written many good songs.
EmmaKS2005

I Call It Home

Post by EmmaKS2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:44 pm

https://music.apple.com/us/album/i-call ... 1217530586

I Call It Home
Sang by Daniel Waters
stephend77

Post by stephend77 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:53 pm

Any chance anyone cant tell me how to get in touch with the songwriter so that I can purchase a copy of the sheet music?