Mount MORIAH was the place where God tested his friends faith.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
REGV1968

Post by REGV1968 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 am

Mount MORIAH was theplace where Godtested his friends faith is the only like I can remember. However I know That I love this song dearly. And it never really loves me so I think I am supposed to sing it but I cannot remember the words.
PLEASE HELP

Post by Guest » Mon May 08, 2017 9:28 pm

The Blood of the Lamb

Mount Moriah was the place where God tested His friend's faith. As Abraham would offer his son to die. But the angel stayed his hand, He said, "Look there's a ram" and the son was saved by the blood of the lamb.

Ch
It's in the Blood of the Lamb. Through the shedding of blood salvation's found. No, it's not what we can do but what He's done for me and you. We are saved by the blood of the Lamb.

Calvary was the place where God showed His love and grace as He sacrificed His only Son to die. All the angels stood in place as the Father hid His face to bring salvation through the blood of the Lamb.