My Own Country Way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
heavensent

My Own Country Way

Post by heavensent » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 pm

This is a song from way back when. Here is what I know of it, Chorus( I love too sing my songs for Jesus, in my own country way, Others may sing better, but he hears what I say. He always walks beside me and listens when I pray, I love to sing my songs for Jesus in my own country way). That is the chorus, and guess who used to sing it, The McGruders. I love their singing, but if you don't have the album it is on, I know it is almost impossible to get the words. But I know it is possible, because I have a friend who went online some years ago, and got the words to one of their songs. He doesn't remember right where the website was but he has the words to Don't Leave Me Like A Ship Without A Sail.
heavensent

My Own Country Way

Post by heavensent » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Sorry I thought the Title would come up with the request. The Title is ( My Own Country Way).