you need a fourth man in your fire

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

you need a fourth man in your fire

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:58 am

Hello I've been looking off and on over the past few years for a song I used to here a lot and now I can't even get google to return any valid results.... All I can remember of it now is "you need a fourth man in your fire, he'll walk beside you when the flames get high. Maybe I can remember more of it later I used to know it around 20 years ago
Eeyoreann68

Re: you need a fourth man in your fire

Post by Eeyoreann68 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:39 am

Three men were thrown in the fiery furnace, cause they would not bow to the kings commands. But they did not burn, said their faith would stand. And the power that saved them came from the Fourth Man.

I've been through fire and I have felt the pain. Then I learned to call on that Fourth Man. Like the Hebrew children, I know He's able and when I'm walking in the fire He'll bring me out again.

If you don't worship a golden image, Satan will throw you heart aches and trials. But you can call on Jesus, He will deliver. You need a Fourth Man in your fire.

You need a Fourth Man in your fire, He'll walk beside you when the flames get high. He'll bring you through, the hottest trials of your life. You need a Fourth Man in your fire. You need a Fourth Man in your fire 🔥 🙂

Just wish I hadn't lost my sound track and could remember who sang it. It's like nobody has ever heard or seen any of this song. I miss the good older Southern Gospel music!