My Own Country Way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
heavensent

My Own Country Way

Post by heavensent » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:41 pm

I guess I must have had someone search for this one before. But could I get you too try one more time? If no one can find it this time I'll will have to look elsewhere for it. The Title is My Own Country Way, and it's by the McGruders. These are hard to find I know, but I do appreciate every search. God Bless you all who take part in the searches for me.
songinmyheart

My Own Country Way

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi heavensent,
Yes you requested this a few days ago
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=15761
if you do find it elsewhere please let us know. One lead would be contact
the McGruders' tribute website https://themcgruders.com/contact-us/
Trust this helps
Nancy
heavensent

My Own Country Way

Post by heavensent » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Thank you Nancy, I appreciate the help. I didn't know anything about that web site. I just went to it and filled in the information, I will get back to you when I something.
heavensent

My Own Country Way

Post by heavensent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 pm

I have part of a chorus of a gospel song going in my head today, and I would appreciate it if someone could get me the rest of the song. I don't know the name of it and I have no idea who sings it or who used to sing it. This isn't much but it's all I remember. Here today and gone tomorrow, one day sunshine the next day sorrow. Like the shadows on the wall they fade away. That's it, I hope someone will be able to help me.