Hymns about Judas: "Walking and talking they all went with Jesus, all except Judas the traitor so.."

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Hymns about Judas: "Walking and talking they all went with Jesus, all except Judas the traitor so.."

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi everyone

I remember this hymn from when I was at school in the 1990s, the lyrics go:

Walking and talking they all went with Jesus
All except Judas the traitor so low
Something something chief priests and Pharisees...

And that's all I've got! I do have a memory of another unusual hymn about Judas, but I only vaguely remember it having something to do with silver and coffers!

I've never heard either of these hymns again, hope one of you recognises these lyrics! Thanks
angelgirl

Re: Hymns about Judas: "Walking and talking they all went with Jesus, all except Judas the traitor so.."

Post by angelgirl » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 pm

Walking and talking they all went with jesus.All except judas that traitor so low. He went to seek out the high priests and pharisees, gathered a band and returned all aglow.

lanterns and torches and weapons they brought there, jesus went to them and said whom'd you seek.

We want that jesus that miracle maker, judas betrayed him by kissing his cheek

Chorus
Peace i leave with you my peace i give to you, do not be troubled and dont be afraid, remeber to love one another as i've loved you these things i leave with you now i must go.....

-Sorry all i remember from childhood