Find Me Faithful by The Perrys

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Peavy01

Post by Peavy01 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Verse 1
The mountains look so high from the valley, and it feels like I've been here for so long. There are days it seems I've been forgotten, but you give the strength to press on.

Verse 2
I must confess that I've known disappointment, but somehow I'm still here and you're still God. Lord I know you've held me through each moment. I have learned your grace is enough.

Chorus
So on the mountains walk with me, and in the valleys deep. Remind me in the hard times I have promises to keep 'cause life is hard for everyone with battles fought, and lost, and won. But when all is said and done, find me faithful.

Verse
Miracles don't show up without heartbreak, so if this is the cross that I must bear I will stay the course and keep on trusting 'cause you have proven you won't leave me there.

Chorus

Tag
'Cause life is hard for everyone with battles fought, and lost, and won. But when all is said and done find me faithful...find me faithful.
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Thanks for posting these inspiring lyrics.
Here is their recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmge6KpuBlk