One Day Too Late

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 am

My Daugther is only fifteen and she sings in church, our pastor is almos 80 yr old and he is been asking my daugther to sing this song, Im so exiting to be able to find the lyrics of this song, our congregation is bilingual, I can,t wait to see my pastor face when he heard this song in church again!! Thanks, God bless!!

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:59 am

im glad you had this song i had it on a record i could have gotten the words to it,but i searched a while on the web for it,i just didnt go deep enough in my search,thanks and god bless you

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm

I had an eight track in the seventies Artist Jim Sunderworth two songs I remember very well. One Day too Late, and Statue Of Liberty. I wish so much that I had that music today. I played it until I wore it out.
[email protected]

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

I am so grateful to get the lyrics to the song One Day Too Late. I used to sing this song at church years ago. I had it on my heart and I wanted to sing it again. Thanks so much for the lyrics.

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 am

HI I BEEN YRYING TO FIND THIS SONG WE DONT KNOW WHO WAS THE ARTIST IT IS A VERY OLD IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT I WOULD BE VERY GREATEFUL THE CHORUS GOES TO LATE TO LATE I HEARD HIM SAY YOU WAITED TOO LONG YO KNEEL AND PRAY FOR A LIFE OF SIN YOU'LL PAY THE COST I'M SORRY FRIEND BUT YOU ARE LOST. OUR FORMER PASTER USED TO SING THIS BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY HIS SON IS OUR PASTER NOW AND HE WANTED TO BE ABLE TO SING IT HOPE YOU CAN HELP GOD BLESS

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Mon May 02, 2011 1:49 am

Thank you so much for the lyrics. Been looking for the music and tracs. Appreciate if you could let me know where to get both. Blessings.

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Fri May 13, 2011 12:43 am

I had a copy of this song that my mom recorded from a radio station in Atlanta Ga back in the late 80's. It was sang by a group called The Camerons according to the DJ. They were from Scottland. It was awesome because there was a man who spoke throughtout the song with words that put a mental picture of the way things will most likely be on that day. I have misplaced the cassett and have tried to find info on this group, but have had no luck.

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 am

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for the lyrics of this song

Earl Edwards

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics to this song. Our trio would like to sing it and I thought it could no longer be found. God bless you.

One Day Too Late

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 am

Thank you guest for this song once again; Came in just on time once again.

Earl Edwards