I will cry Holy by the Blythe Family

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:04 pm

I am looking for the chords to this beautiful song. Does anyone have them? I believe it is in Ab but any key will do. Thank you in advance. Here are the words.

V1 One night a baby's cry was heard in Bethlehem. To most is was an ordinary sound. But this same voice had spoke the stars into space and then He chose to call them by name. They had no way of knowing, but I fully realize the majesty in this tiny baby's cry...

ch So I will cry holy...holy, Holy to the newborn king. This child in a manger is my Lord and Savior. With the wise men I'll fall on my knees, and I will cry Holy.

v2 When I hear Him cry, I hear Almighty God. I hear the cry of Calvary's spotless Lamb. Wonderful, Counselor, Everlasting Father...I hear the Prince of Peace, the Great I Am and at the sound of His cry, I hear everlasting life. In His cry there's forgiveness and mercy. I hear mercy!

Thank you, niki
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Sorry to say I can't get the chords for you.
Chordify https://chordify.net is not functioning
I Cry Holy by The Blythe Family is in their catalog
but at present there is a technical problem.