He did it all for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He did it all for me

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:26 pm

He did it all for me Could have called ten thousand angels
songinmyheart

Re: He did it all for me

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi Guest Is this what your looking for Ten Thousand Angels Ray Overholt They bound the hands of Jesus in the garden where He prayed; They led Him through the streets in shame. They spat upon the Savior so pure and free from sin; They said, “Crucify Him; He’s to blame.” Chorus He could have called ten thousand angels To destroy the world and set Him free. He could have called ten thousand angels, But He died alone, for you and me. Upon His precious head they placed a crown of thorns; They laughed and said, “Behold the King!” They cursed Him and they struck Him and mocked His holy name All alone He suffered everything. Chorus When they nailed Him to the cross, His mother stood nearby, He said, “Woman, behold thy son!” He cried, “I thirst for water,” but they gave Him none to drink. Then the sinful work of man was done. Chorus To the howling mob He yielded; He did not for mercy cry. The cross of shame He took alone. And when He cried, “It’s finished,” and gave Himself to die; Salvation’s wondrous plan was done. <><><><><><><><> Here's a recording with partial lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSRgHYUr__8

Re: He did it all for me

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Thank you God Bless