Name That Hymn is getting upgraded!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
steveliu
Site Admin

Name That Hymn is getting upgraded!

Post by steveliu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share some good news with everyone. We've been running this discussion board on the same software since 2005, and it's time to finally update it. The new board will retain the same simple look and feel as this one, but we'll have lots of new features such as the ability to use it on your mobile device, the ability to add file attachments, and better anti-spam measures, among many others.

Don't worry, all our old discussions (over 50,000 of them) will still be here! But there will be some changes you'll need to be aware of:

1) Your username and all your old posts will be intact, but you will need to create a new password. I'll provide instructions when the time comes.

2) We may lose a few posts in the transition between right now and the time the new board goes up, so save a local copy of your posts and be prepared to re-post if necessary (apologies for the inconvenience).

Please pray for a successful migration--I know how much this board has meant for so many, and it's my goal to keep it going for many, many years to come.

God bless!
Steve
songinmyheart

Re: Name That Hymn is getting upgraded!

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:13 pm

Wonderful news Steve,
This site is such a blessing.
We're looking forward to the upgrades
and will be praying for the smooth migration
Lord bless
Nancy