Song lyrics for "When I Take My Vacation In Heaven"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Song lyrics for "When I Take My Vacation In Heaven"

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Song lyrics for "When I Take My Vacation In Heaven" Thank you.
songinmyheart

Re: Song lyrics for "When I Take My Vacation In Heaven"

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml19UErgwx8There are those who are taking vacationsTo the mountains the lakes and the seaWhere they rest from their cares and their troublesWhat a wonderful time that must beBut it seems not my lot to be like themI must toil through the heat and the coldSeekin' out the lost sheep on a mountainBringing wanderers back to the foldBut when I take my vacation in HeavenWhat a wonderful time that will beHearing concerts by the Heavenly chorusAnd the face of my Saviour I'll seeSitting down on the banks of the river'Neath the shade of the evergreen treeThere I'll rest from my burdens foreverWon't you take your vacation with meSitting down on the banks of the riverUnder the shade of the evergreen treeThere I'll rest from my burdens foreverWon't you take your vacation with me