Need Lyrics Don't Worry About Me - Paul Williams

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Need Lyrics - Don't Worry About Me - Paul Williams

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 am

Need Lyrics

Don't Worry About Me - Paul Williams
songinmyheart

Re: Need Lyrics - Don't Worry About Me - Paul Williams

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:37 pm

We have the lyrics in our archiveshttp://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=8357I was thinking today of my life here on earth Thinking back over the years There’s been a lot of heartaches, sorrow and pain There’s been disappointment and tears. There’s also been joy and a deep settled peace That only the born again know His Spirit that leads me, keeps me and feeds me That He gave me when He made me whole. Chorus Don’t worry ‘bout me when it comes time to leave I'm going to a far better place. On Heaven’s gold strand not made with hands Basking in His love and His grace Singing His praises through countless ages With my Saviour forever I’ll be His blessed assurance gave me strength for endurance When the call comes don’t worry ‘bout me How precious it’s been with Jesus my friend Walking together each day He’s with me in the valleys, with me on the mountain Help me with each trial I face I know there’s a time a place and a day When my journey toward home is complete When my work here is done and my last song is sung He’ll call but don’t worry ‘bout me

Re: Need Lyrics - Don't Worry About Me - Paul Williams

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:09 am

songinmyheart, I do appreciate your help very much.