Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Jewjew4949

Re: Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Jewjew4949 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Guest wrote: Sun May 11, 2008 10:44 am Here's the song with the timing inserted, maybe this will help you? Michelle

Hail Mar - y,_____ full__ of grace,______
the Lord________ is with you.________
blessed are you a-mong wo-men,___
and blest is the fruit of your womb, Je-sus._____

Ho - ly Mar - y,_________
Moth - er of God, ________ Pray for us sin-ners now____
and at the hour__of death. A - men.___

Gen-tle wo-man, _______ qui-et light,_______ morn-ing star,____ so strong and bright, _____gen-tle moth-er,____ peace-ful dove, _____teach us wis-dom; _______
teach us love. _____

You were chosen ______by the Fa-ther: _______you were cho sen _______for the Son. ______You were cho-sen _________ from all wo-men ________and for wo-man______ shi-ning one.

Gen-tle wo-man, _______ qui-et light,_______ morn-ing star,____ so strong and bright, _____gen-tle moth-er,____ peace-ful dove, _____teach us wis-dom; _______
teach us love. _____

Bless-ed are you _____among wom-en, blest in turn_____ all wom-en, too. Bless-ed they_____ with peace-ful spi-rits.____
Bless-ed they ______with gen-tle hearts.________

Gen-tle wo-man, _______ qui-et light,_______ morn-ing star,____ so strong and bright, _____gen-tle moth-er,____ peace-ful dove, _____teach us wis-dom; _______teach us love. _____
Jewjew4949

Post by Jewjew4949 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Thank you for the insert version of Hail Mary, Gentle Woman
Jewjew4949

Post by Jewjew4949 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Thank you for the timing insert of this very special song. It touches my HEART of HEARTS. It soothes my pain physically, mentally and spiritually. When i think about all my children this song speaks volumes to me.

All My LOVE, PEACE AND HAPPINESS

Julianna Merriam Weatherford Brown Autrey