Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 am

Love this song because it reminds me what a beautiful mother we have in Our Blessed Mother who is always guiding us to her Son.

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm

i love that song its ausome

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 am

Who is the author of this song? Where can you find the spanish words?

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 am

Does anyone know the actions for this song? I'm trying to teach a very young children's choir this song... I vaguely remember actions when I learned it as a wee un!

Thanks

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Mon May 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Ive heard this song before and never knew what it was called but now i do so thank you!

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 am

iv' been sing this at school when i was in pre-school...

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Sat May 14, 2011 4:52 am

ive sang this at kinder!

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 am

I remember singing this song on Infants, 20 years laterI am singing it to my 16 month old daughter at night as a lullaby, she always seems more peaceful and ready for bed after I sing it. I can't believe that after all these years I still know it word for word! Beautiful! :)

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 am

We sang this beautiful hymn at our beloved Mother's funeral Mass in January of this year. We are flying to Montreal this weekend for the interment of her ashes with our father and brother. At the graveside commital service, my sister and I have chosen to sing this beautiful song for our special mother who is enjoying Eternal Life with our Lord and Saviour.
God Bless all mothers.

Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 pm

make the piano notes