Searching for lyrics.....have accompaniment.......unsure of exact song title - Since Jesus Came In

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Wink

Searching for lyrics.....have accompaniment.......unsure of exact song title - Since Jesus Came In

Post by Wink » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

I was given a ton of CDs that a friend of a friend had downloaded and one of the tracks was labeled as "Since Jesus Came In".

I have searched and searched and cannot locate the lyrics and/or correct title to this song.

I'm new to this forum, and was wondering if it's possible to attach audio tracks ( I was unable to attach a compressed mp3 to this message).

Thank for any and all help!!!
Wink

Re: Searching for lyrics.....have accompaniment.......unsure of exact song title

Post by Wink » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm

For a clip of the accompaniment track......click this link:

https://clyp.it/ppk1st5e#
steveliu
Site Admin

Re: Searching for lyrics.....have accompaniment.......unsure of exact song title - Since Jesus Came In

Post by steveliu » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 am

Just for fun I tried to Shazam it, and lo and behold it came up!

The accompaniment track appears to be for Since Jesus Moved In, by the Kingdom Heirs.

Hope this helps. God bless!
Steve