Please help!!! Do not be afraid, I am with you.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 am

Do not be afraid i am with you
I have called you each by name
I remember singing it ages ago but cannot find it now! Help!!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 am

GOING CRAZY I KNOW ON THE RADIO ITS A FEMALE SINGING....

Verse one

Show us more miracles id your our Messiah Give us free bread each day Just like our fathers had they journeyed through the wilderness But this what Jesus had to say

Chorus: He said, I am I'm the bread of Life You'll never go hungry I am your water, and you'll never thirst again I am, I am your Father, Child I know you by name I am and I'll never change

Verse two

He's the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end He is still the same as He was back then Just like He raised the dead and He caused the blind to see, He'll work miracles if you'll just believe.
Girls

Re: Please help!!! Do not be afraid, I am with you.

Post by Girls » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:20 am

michael89 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:35 am just wondering the name of a song
words
Antiphon: Dont be afraid i am with you
i have called you by your name
you are mine

The Lord is my light and my help
whom shall i fear?
the lord is the stronghold of my life
before whom shall i shrink? Antiphon
I was looking for this too!!! Eventually found it in the Australian Hymn Book, #16. It doesn't have a name on the page, but I found it by looking up "Index of Subjects" under Fear, it's listed as "The Lord is my light and my help". Youtube plays different versions though and without the response "Do not be afraid I am with you". Was hard to find, but it's a great hymn :-)