I'm a Winner Either Way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:12 am

GOD BLESS YOU LAURA FOR THIS SONG.IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BLESSING TO ME AND MY FAMILY IN KENYA JUST TO KNOW THAT DEATH JUST TAKES US TO OUR ETERNITY JOY.HOW CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL MUSIC?ALL I GET IS FROM OTHER [email protected] YOU.

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

If anyone has the sheet music to "Im a Winner Either Way", Please send to [email protected]

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 am

Can you get the guitar chords for this song and post them on the website for everyone to see them (winner either way). It willl help alot. Thanks so much and God bless!!!
godskids

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by godskids » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

I emailed him once and asked him and he said he plays it in C.
If ya google him ( Bird Youmans ) and email him he WILL answer ya back.
He's a nice guy.

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I love this song, could someone please get me the guitar chords to it? I mean if it's not a bother. If you could please post it on the site, not that I don't trust the people of the world but, i don't feel comfortable giving my email address out on the internet permanently forever. If you could please get the chords by Sunday, April 22, 2012. I would like it before then, so I can play it in church, and if I get it before then I would have a little time to practice it. This song has helped me so much in my times of trials. The line "And as I knelt beside his bed my heart wasa thrilled at what he said, if I go or if I stay, the victory is mine" helped me the most.

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 am

I would like to testify to Jesus, and everyone on Earth.. This song "I'm A Winner Either Way" has blessed my Heart and when my 83 year old Dad was on His deathbead I shared this testimony and song with Him...seemed to soothe his mind and I could feel it in the squeeze of his hand and the tears from his eyes..A warm smile on his face as I sang this song out loud in his Hospital Room...I just know this song and also "Amazing Grace" helped him cross into Heaven with ease...As it has been stated here already Laura Lewis wrote this song "Im A Winner Either Way" I first heard it on a local Radio Station. Just what a great feeling I had everytime I heard it played...Had the words memorized in my head....I got sick and was in Hospital with Congestive Heart Failure in Sept 2006....As I lay hooked up to all kinds of monitors, I started singing this song and asked Jesus to take control of my life, wash my sins away and cleanse my heart , I still have work on Earth to do, but if it was the end of my journey, I would be ready to go, as I lay there I knew the Victory was mine, I had no worries, and didn't matter if I stayed or if I went to Heaven I was ready... I have shared my story with Laura Lewis through e-mails, and thanked her for putting the song together.. I understand this was a true story of one of her best friend that shared with Laura... Praise the Lord . for a story that is so touching , now a year has went by and still miss my Dad , but I know I will see him in Heaven someday...I am now looking after my 74 year old Mom...and she ask me for the words to the song yesterday.. I go into my room and look in my guitar case and hand her a copy ...I had these words pasted all over my bedroom and even though I can't pick a guitar this is a song I will learn one day to play....God is with me on this and I will beat the devil... but I will never have to worry as I know with Jesus I am a Winner Either Way.. God Bless and again thanks to Laura Lewis.. and a now disbanded group called "Standing Tall" and WCON for playing this song...Each one of you and Jesus gave me the Salvation and a new life to live while I am on Earth these days..

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:19 am

I would love to get the guitar courts for this song

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Could anyone give me the chords and lyrics?

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:44 am

One of my favorite songs. . Love singing it. Please pray for our singing group, that we will always be found in God's will and a blessing to those who listen to us.