Thank You Lord Lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Thank You Lord Lyrics

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:57 am

Do you know the lyrics to the Catholic hymn Thank you Lord.
Some of them are Thank You Lord for loving me, Thank you Lord for eyes that see, Thank You Lord for All you have done, Thank You Lord for everyone. It was my Uncle's favorite hymn, but I can't find the lyrics to it. And, I would also like the Lyrics to Lord When you came to the Seashore. Thank you, Debbie

Thank You Lord Lyrics

Post by Guest » Tue May 12, 2009 12:55 pm

1. Lord, when you came to the seashore you weren't seeking the wise or the wealthy, but only asking that I might follow.

REFRAIN (English): O Lord, in my eyes you were gazing, Kindly smiling, my name you were saying; All I treasured, I have left on the sand there; Close to you, I will find other seas.

2. Lord, you knew what my boat carried: neither money nor weapons for fighting, but nets for fishing my daily labor. (REFRAIN)

REFRAIN (English): O Lord, in my eyes you were gazing, Kindly smiling, my name you were saying; All I treasured, I have left on the sand there; Close to you, I will find other seas.

3. Lord, have you need of my labor, hands for service, a heart made for loving, my arms for lifting the poor and broken? (REFRAIN)

4. Lord, send me where you would have me, to a village, or heart of the city; I will remember that you are with me. (REFRAIN)

Thank You Lord Lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 am

thank you lord on this day
for our many great blessings
for our many great friendships

glory to god may you hear our prayer
guide us on forever
for our blessings and friendships

Thank You Lord Lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Thank You Lord (Furey)

Thank you Lord for lovin' me
Thank you Lord for my eyes that see
Thank you Lord for all the things you've done
Thank you Lord for ev'ry one.

1. Thank you for the birds that sing their sweet song. Thank you for your love that conquers over wrong, and for all the times I was too blind to see that your love was comin' after me.
2. Thank you for the cheerful smiles that come my way. Thank you for the friendly words that people say, and in the darkest hours when I am feeling blue, it's then I know your love will always see me through.
3. And for all the people gathered here today as we've lifted up our voices joined to pray, may we all realize the dignity that lies within our brotherhood to Thee.

Thank You Lord Lyrics

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Sung at EWTN mass today "I will remember you are with me..."
"In my eyes..."
"I treasure..."