No Room by John W. Peterson...where is it !!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:47 am

For those looking for an arrangement of 'No Room', SheetMusicPlus.Com has a great version arranged by Camp Kirkland. Here's the ordering info:

1) Anthem (797242170195)
2) Cassette Trax - Anthem (797242170218)
3) CD Trax - Anthem (797242170355)

I also noticed that on Amazon, they have what appears to be Night of Miracles sheet music as well.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:40 am

FOREVER WHO OWNS AND POST THIS WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE MUSIC BOTH BY JOHN W PETERSON AND HARRY BOLLBACK IS STILL UNDER COPYRIGHT. IT WILL BE MANY YEARS BEFORE IT GOES INTO PUBLIC DOMAIN. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL PLACES WHERE A GUEST HAS PUT UP THE WEBSITE TO THE http://www.johnwpetersonmusic.com WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS MUSIC FOR A NOMINAL FEE.
JDNIELSEN
Shaney

Post by Shaney » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 am

I am looking for the words and music to a song that began: "there were sounds of weary feet, in the winter snow, going up the stoney street, of Bethlehem long ago. Has anyone heard of it? How does the rest go, and what is it called?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:08 am

Thanks Guest. I sang one of the solos for the Night of Miracles in the late 60's and somehow the cantata stuck in my memories. I have been looking for the sheet copies particularly of the songs "No Room," "Sleep Holy Child" and "Go and Search Diligently." Where can I get a copy of the above? I would also appreciate getting info on where to get a copy of the entire cantata piece? My e-mail is
[email][email protected].[/email]

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 am

Hi.......the song "no room' was in the canata "The story of christmas"..writen in 1970 or 1971.our choir did that canata Christmas of 71 my first year in the choir...everything our choir sang was jwp. Our choir director David Culross wrote music also and I believe when he left Pekin he went to Zondervan in Grand Rapids...I still have a copy of the canata at my mom's but where I don't know..it's a gold color book..I really miss this music in the churches today......pray for it's return.....

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:12 am

Anyone have the words to "The Red, White, and Blue" by John W. Peterson? It was from the musical, I Love America. I have the first verse, but I need the second verse. The first verse begins, "Proudly it waves - Old Glory, over the land of the free." Thanks! My email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:11 am

I have copies of Night of Miracles with piano music if it will help anyone.
I am searching for the words and music to 'No Roo & Have You Any Room For Jesus' Which was recorded by Evie Tornquist Karlson. David

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:26 am

please send me the music of " Sleep holy child" - my email is [email protected]

thanks so much,

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:50 am

For those looking for music by John Peterson.
I have many of those cantatas in my library.
my e mail is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:41 am

HELP !!Can anyone tell where I can get free lyrics and music for "joy to the world" by John W. Peterson? There must be SOMEBODY out there who knows !!!!Thanx & God bless ...albeth....