Little David

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Little David

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:58 pm

I know part of this song, just not all of it.
The battles not mine, said little David. Lord it's thin it'e in your favor. I've given it all to you, for I knew not what to do. And I'm so glad you've let me see, you're really all that I need. The battles not mine, I give it to you. Lord it's Thine.

I know I probly got this all wrong, but hopfully, It'll give some one an idea. Thanks!!!

Little David

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:19 pm

LITTLE DAVID

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHORUS:
"The battle's not mine," said Little David,
"Lord, it's Thine, I'm in Your favor.
I'm giving it all to You, I knew not what to do.
I'm so glad You let me see, You're really all that I need.
For the battle's not mine, I give it to You, Lord, it's Thine."

1. Little David looked so small, Goliath looked so tall,
The odds were just too high for Little David.
So he shook off all of his load for with the power of God he was bold,
He said, "The battle's not mine, I give it to You, Lord, it's Thine."

CHORUS:

2. A Little David he stood tall, now Goliath seemed so small,
Sweet victory had reigned for Little David.
He gave the battle to One with a record for getting things done,
He said, "The battle's not mine, I give it to You, Lord, it's Thine."

CHORUS: twice
avalou

Little David

Post by avalou » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:31 am

I'm so happy to find this site. I give God the praise. You see i was just sitting here trying to look for this song Little David and i was talking to God and said i wish i could find a good site, and then it just popped up.You see when God gives me a song he gives me a message through his songs.He has done so much for me i could never do enough for him. THANKS SO MUCH
avalou

Little David

Post by avalou » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:58 am

i am looking for the songs Put your new white robe on., He sent Angels., I want to know how it feels. it is by (New River ) and Thank God for Christian home. Does anybody know these or have these songs .Thank you and God Bless avalou

Little David

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:05 am

I've been looking for this song for ever also, "The Battle's not Mine Said Little David" I had the whole album but it was destroyed. Can you tell me who sings or wrote this sone? I bought it back in 1991. Thank you.

Little David

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:08 am

PS. Can you please e-mail the answer to me at [email protected]? Thank you. don't know if i'll be able to get back online for awhile but will be able to view e-mail on my cell.

Little David

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 pm

I am looking for the words to the old gong ACROSS THE BRIDGE

Little David

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

I too have been looking for this song of Little David, Now if I could just findfind the music. Where could I find the panio music.

Little David

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Where can I find the piano music to the song Little David. I need it.

Little David

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

I WAS ALSO LOOKING FOR THIS SONG. I WOULD LIKE THE SHEET MUSIC OR WHERE TO FIND A TAPE ALSO, IF ANYONE KNOWS EMAIL ME AT [email][email protected].[/email]
THANKS AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND THIS SITE IS MY PRAYER.