Lyrics to "God is bigger than all my .... bigger than everything"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:29 pm

This is the song that is reviving my faith and trust in God, found it posted on what sup group then as I was praying; I turned on my music player and it was the first song to play so it was confirmed to me that it was what God was speaking to me at this time when my life seem chaotic and full of confusion and fears.
Glory to God, He is bigger than anything I can or cannot see.
may the composer be blessed and inspired more to continue touching more souls like mine.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:54 pm

I sang this through Airborne school, Ranger School, and Air Assault School. I sang it through 22 years in the Army. I still sing it today. God is good!!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:55 am

Hello sb , am kindly requesting for the person who sang a song that says Gos is biger in me , Jesus is bigger ........., Perfect ................ I looked for the lyrics i have failed to get the song, pls email to me thru [email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Yes: God is bigger than any problem that we have, the song bless me a lot, lift me up. I love a song, God is greater than Fear, lets keep praising Him. Christina from South Africa

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 am

Thankyou for the wonderful song...so lbessing to me..i love it

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:06 pm

one of the best song ever writen , that you can sit down and listen to when you are sad, that makes you happy again and smile

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:30 pm

U all can agree with me that this song came from Heaven.One of the choir group in my Church sang it and I could hear God through them, they sang it with so much joy that I felt we were already our of this world.God bless minstrel that received this song.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 am

I am looking for the actual music sheet SATB, can anybody help?