I'll Fly Away (Christian Spirtual)

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm

i love this hymn im a ten year old guitarist and singer at my church i get emotional when i sing this because i feel like somehow i have a connection to this story
babycakes2012

Post by babycakes2012 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:04 pm

there is Defernt versus of this song Ill Fly away.
Some glad morning when this life is o'er,
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

Chorus
I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

When the shadows of this life have gone,
I'll fly away;
Like a bird from prison bars has flown,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

Chorus

Just a few more weary days and then,
I'll fly away;
To a land where joy shall never end,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:13 pm

I'm a school bus driver, this morning I was driving & singing to myself, but one of my kids heard me & asked what song was that it was pretty then the rest of my kids on the bus said will you sing it out loud where we can hear it so I did my bus got so quiet you could hear a pin drop so I sang the song I'll Fly Away, after I sang the song my kids gave me the biggest Standing Ovation and clapped when we got to school that made me feel really good, this afternoon they want me to sing some more

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

🔎 Search YOU TUBE, 'I'll fly away' there you'll find well over a dozen renditions from Gospel to Bluegrass! From Alison Krauss, Willie Nelson an others to full Choirs!
My Daddy died in an Airplane crash, flying his self ✈ and when I went to Church the following day, I heard this song for the very 1st time. God was telling me that Daddy was happy on his Celestial Shores.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Where can I find the Randy Travis Instrumental version of this song? I am in a Gospel Group and we use soundtracks, and I would love for us to do this version.