Lrics or Title: Don't you want to go

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
bamaman

Post by bamaman » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:23 pm

Looking for the words and the artist who sangs this song.

Some words: Don't you wat to go with me to God's new city
Don't you want to hear that heavenly choir sing,
Don't you want to touch those nail scared hand...........

Please help if you can.
God Bless!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:42 am

The Isaacs sing Don't You Want to Go.
I believe it is on their "The Walk" CD.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:15 am

We use to sing it in church and I believe the Crabb Family sings it.

goes something like this..

There's a building program going on in Heaven constraction carried out by God's own hand 15hhundred miles wde mansions standing side by side the streets are paved with gold through out the land.

Chorus: Don't cha wanted go with me to God's new city, don't cha wanted that heavenly choir sing don't cha want to touch that nail scarred hand that brought this great salvation plan..can you feel it stirring in your soul dont cha wanted to go.

I have many loved ones waiting over yonder how I long to see my Precious Father there. All the saints will gather in inmortal bodys free from sin, and we'll praise the Lsmb of God whos blood we share.

Chorus

God Bless you

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:22 am

whoops I had forgotten some of the first verse then remember..Thanks to God!

There's a building progrem going on in Heaven, construction carried out by God's own hands, 15hhundred miles wide mansions standing side by side the streets are paved with gold through out the land. Well they say there'll be no crying over yonder no sickness and no sorrow will be known, the feeble will run no divsion all is one eterncal celebrating going on.
Chorus: Don't cha wanted go with me to God's new city, don't cha wanted that heavenly choir sing don't cha want to touch that nail scarred hand that brought this great salvation plan..can you feel it stirring in your soul dont cha wanted to go.
I have many loved ones waiting over yonder how I long to see my Precious Father there. All the saints will gather in inmortal bodys free from sin, and we'll praise the Lamb of God whos blood we share.

Chorus

[email protected]