Can't find this artist? But for the grace of God

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Spacecoffeee

Can't find this artist? But for the grace of God

Post by Spacecoffeee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 am

Hi I'm looking for an artist to a song, idk if there is a better board to put this on. (If so please tell me) I know a couple of lyrics to one of her songs

The verses talk about her meeting a missionary and a kid on her bus who is beaten by his dad "he said my daddy beats me, and he doesn't even love us, now I'm glad I understand and now I finally see, but for the grace of God, that could be me."
And a drunkard on the street "he stumbled cuz he was so drum he could barely even stand, now I'm glad I understand ~ect"

And I know the bridge
"The grace of God saves sinners from a wicked life it's true, but if you're saved as a young child his grace is still for you, now I'm glad I understand and now I finally see but for the grace of God that could be me.

I know she also sang bury my heart in the mission field too. I think she might have been a missionary?
songinmyheart

Re: Can't find this artist? But for the grace of God

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi Spacecoffeee

It is Tricia Crabtree