Lord, I Want To Be Your Hands and Feet. * Katherine Howell

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
StereoListener

Post by StereoListener » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:39 pm

I am listening to this pretty song, right now.

Please, if anyone can, post the words here on this request.

songinmyheart

Re: Lord, I Want To Be Your Hands and Feet. * Katherine Howell

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:19 am

This is from Katherine Howell's Facebook
I Want To Be Your Hands And Feet (lyrics/chords) - KEY OF C

Chorus: Lord, I want to be your hands, and touch the one in need. And go where your light will shine, Lord I want to be your feet. And to have your ears to hear, and your eyes to see. With your Power and strength, This hurting world I'll reach. Lord, I want to be your hands and feet. (chords=C, F, G7, C, Am, Dm, G7, C, F, G7, C, Am, Dm, G7, F, C)

Verse 1: When I'm faced with the darkness, and I want to run and hide. Lord, give me the courage, to shine out your light. And when there's a chance to witness for you, Lord help me to stand up for your truth. I will follow where ever you lead. Lord, I want to be your hands and feet. (chords=C, Dm, G7, C, Am, Dm, G7, C, F, G7, C, Am, Dm, G7, F, C)

Verse 2: When my sister has fallen, and I don't know what to say. Lord, give me your wisdom, to bring her back into the way. And when my brother stumbles again, and I'm tempted to give up on him. With your long suffering, I will reach. Lord, I wanna be your hands and your feet. (chords=C, Dm, G7, C, Am, Dm, G7, C, F, G7, C, Am, Dm, G7, F, C)

Verse 3: When there's a mission to be fulfilled, and a harvest to be reaped. Lord, give me your boldness, and your words I will speak. And though the need be far away, I will go where you send always. I will work to bring in the sheaves. 'Cause Lord, I want to be your hands and feet. (chords=C, Dm, G, C, Am, Dm, G, C, F, G, C, Am, Dm, G, F, C)

Written by: Katherine Howell
Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
StereoListener

Re: Lord, I Want To Be Your Hands and Feet. * Katherine Howell

Post by StereoListener » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Thanks SongInMyHeart for the lyrics and chords, too.