Looking for a song called : Strength in the Valley

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Bro Emano

Looking for a song called : Strength in the Valley

Post by Bro Emano » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:47 am

Hello fellow brethren across the globe, I’m brother Emano! Grace, peace and blessings to each and everyone one of you from the Lord above to each and everyone of your souls. I’m looking for a song .. it goes (I’m not sure if it’s exactly like this) Life is made both of mountain and valley time of peace mixed with times of dispair... (so on) and the chorus: ...... we’re made strong by the hands that we see I’m so thankful for time when the Lord I see peace brings joy when I walk through the veil.(something like that)

Can anyone help me please ?? Thank you so much, God bless 🙏🙏
cnd

Re: Looking for a song called : Strength in the Valley

Post by cnd » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 am

Was it a hymn you read or a recording you heard? If it was a recording, was it a male, female, chorus, etc?
Bro Emano

Re: Looking for a song called : Strength in the Valley

Post by Bro Emano » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:19 pm

Praise the Lord, it was one of my olden days Church tales sung by the youth choir. Unfortunately, i do not know the source or originality of the song