Try A Little Kindness - The Hoppers

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
songinmyheart

Try A Little Kindness - The Hoppers

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:11 pm

Lyrics requested by Austin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmQNN3tR0Q

If you see your brother standing by the road with a heavy load from the seeds he sowed
If you see your sister falling by the way just stop and say you’ve gone the wrong way

Chorus
You’ve got to try a little kindness, show a little kindness just show your light for everyone to see
And if you try a little kindness you’ll overlook the blindness on the narrow-minded people on the narrow-minded street

Don’t walk around this town down and out. Lend a helping hand instead of doubt
And the kindness that you show everyday is going to help someone along life’s way

Chorus

Let me be a little kinder. Let me be a little blinder to the faults of those about me let me praise a little more
Let me be when I am weary just a little bit more cheery. Think a little more of others and a little less of me

Chorus

Let me be a little meeker to my brother who is weaker. Think a little more of others and a little less of me