Anyone know the verses to "I'm a poor rich man"????????

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 pm

My old friend from the Lawrance family and sang this a long time ago . Thank you
for the words. It brings back precious memories. EO. Michigan

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 am

When I was 10 years old, I went to a Pentacostal church in Visallia, CA in the early 70's and there was a couple who sang this song and I still remembered the chorus but couldn't remember the rest. Thanks so much for the rest of the words!!! My family has heard me hum through this song because I didn't have the words LOL
debby1956

Post by debby1956 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank you for the lyrics to I'm a poor rich man I'm teaching it to my 5 year old grandson to sing at church. God Bless all

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Over 45 yrs ago I use to sing this song with a choir name the Faith temple choir in Kilene Texas.And I still love that song til' this day. Charles was our choir derector and his was one of the choir singers and she had a voice of angels to me.She wpuld the womwn at the well.I can hear her in my heart singing that song.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:47 pm

It was originally sung and wrote by The Happy Goodmans

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 am

The writer of this song was Bud Chambers. In his tent revival's I used to listen to this song while him being under the anointing.
I was blessed by playing guitar in some of his crusades.