Sons of God...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am

another one please...

JOY WAS IN MY HEART, ALLELUIA
WHEN I HEARD THEM SAY, LET US GO TO GOD'S HOUSE

AND NOW OUR FEET ARE STANDING, ALLELUIA

JERUSALEM, MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY
SO STRONGLY COMPELLED, ALLELUIA

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:33 am

yet another please...

I'VE RECEIVED THE LIVING GOD
AND MY HEART IS FILLED WITH JOY (2)

HE SAYS TO ME, ....
HE WHOEVER EATS MY FLESH
WILL ATTAIN THE HEAVENLY GOAL

I'VE RECEIVED THE .....

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:38 am

Songs for Disciples draws on the heritage of the church and on contemporary sources to provide songs that can carry the message of the Great Commission and support disciples as they live for Jesus Christ and go about the task of making disciples for Him. It is a collection of songs that catch the spirit of being a disciple of Christ, songs that can be sung with joy in meetings and retreats in the local congregation.

Contents:

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God; Abide with Me; Allelu!; Amazing Grace! How Sweet the Sound; And God Said, Yes!; Battle Hymn of the Republic; Beautiful Savior; Brothers and Sisters in Christ; Children of the Heavenly Father; Christ Is Changing Everything; Earth and All Stars; Faith of Our Fathers; Father, I Adore You; Give Me Oil in My Lamp; Glory to the Father; Go Make Disciples; Hark, the Voice of Jesus Calling; Have Thine Own Way, Lord; He Lives; He's Everything to Me; His Banner over Me Is Love; How Great Thou Art; I Am the Bread of Life; I Am the Resurrection and the Life; I Know that My Redeemer Lives; I Love to Tell the Story; I Will Sing of the Mercies of the Lord; I Will Sing unto the Lord; I've Got the Joy; Joy to the World; Just as I Am, Without One Plea; Let Us Break Bread Together; Lift High the Cross; Lord of the Dance; My Country, 'Tis of Thee; My Faith Looks Up to Thee; My Hope Is Built on Nothing Less; Now Thank We All Our God; O Beautiful for Spacious Skies; Oh, for a Thousand Tongues to Sing; Oh, How I Love Jesus; Our God, Our Help in Ages Past; Pass It On; Proclaim the Risen Lord; Rock of Ages, Cleft for Me; Shalom; Silent Night, Holy Night; Sons of God; Sweet Hour of Prayer; Take My Life, O Lord, Renew; Thank You, Lord; The Joy of the Lord; The Old Rugged Cross; They'll Know We Are Christians by Our Love; Thy Loving Kindness; Turn Your Eyes upon Jesus; Twleve Is Not Enough; We Are the Church; Were You There; What a Friend We Have in Jesus

Songs for Disciples by Board of Evangelism Services of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod

Item #: 975852WEB / 1984 / Saddle-stitched paperback / 64 Pages

Price:
$7.50

Availability: In Stock

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:26 am

new youtube video to Sons of God! enjoy!

http://youtu.be/9OWrzCZ2Eyg

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:42 am

thanks a lots an old hyms its nice to remember it and singing it on sunday's mass.

judy

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 am

I also remembered the first 2 lines but could not find anyone else who new it, thank all of you for words. Wish I could still play piano.

Sheila

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:29 am

I was surprised to find the lyrics. I've been signing this song for years. I'm proud to know it word for word. My Catechism teachers did something right!

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

This is pretty twisted.

Sons of God...

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:42 am

We sang this hymn in the church(us kids) at Sat. morning catechism in St. Nicholas RC in VA. Beach back in the sixties. We brought the house down with that one!