"He made the lame,to stand up and walk. He made the dumb to stand up and talk, He opened blinded eye

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
bonniepointer

"He made the lame,to stand up and walk. He made the dumb to stand up and talk, He opened blinded eye

Post by bonniepointer » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:09 pm

"He made the lame to get up and walk he caused the dumb to stand up and talk . He opend blinded eyes". These are the only Lyrics I have for this song. I would appreciate if someone knows the song if you would give me the lyrics.
Thanks, Bonnie Pointer
bonniepointer

Post by bonniepointer » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:18 pm

I am also looking for a song "i've been changed" All I have is the chorus. i've been changed, I am new born now all my life has been rearranged. what a difference it made when the Lord came and stayed in my heart , oh yes I've been changed.
NDMA

Post by NDMA » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Well I've been to the river, I've been baptized
I've been washed in the blood of the Lamb
I've been changed from the creature that once I was
And redeemed is now my name

Chorus:
I've been changed
I'm a new born now
All my life has been rearranged
What a difference it made
When the Lord came to stay
In my heart, oh yes I've been changed

When at last in His presence I stand alone
He will wipe all the tears from my eyes
And I'll thank Him for giving a wretch like me
Lasting hope beyond the skies

Chorus

(Tag) I've been changed, I'm new born now, I'm changed
ethansgg

Post by ethansgg » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:11 am

I'm pretty sure this is the 1st song you were looking for.
He Can
1. Now who can speak to the crippled adn him stand right up and walk? Who can casue the deaf and dumb to hear and to start to talk,who can call those Peter brows(? not sure on that word) by saying let it be take a little bit of clay and touch it in away so the blinded eyes can see.

cho. He can and I know that he'll stand right by your side when the walls come tumbling in for no one has ever done what he's done for he laid down his life and rose to live again.

2. Now what can casue an old man thats about to say good-bye to lift up both of those dying hands with tears running from his eyes with his loved ones gathered all around him its time to say "No fear,cause the one that brought me through the storms is gonna lead me on from here".
winka

Post by winka » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:52 am

Maybe this is the song your thinking of
A heart that will never break again - this was from the Easter's

A Heart That Will Never Break Again

I remember standing at my daddy's bedside

And the teardrops filled the wrinkles on his face

As I held his withered hands he smiled and whispered

Son I'm going to live in a better place.

And I'll have eyes that will never fill with teardrops

I'll have legs that will never ache with pain

I'll have hands that will never age and wither

And a heart that will never break again.

I have often heard and read of that city

Where with Jesus we shall live for ever more

And a mansion's in construction for my dwelling

And the streets of gold will run by my front door.

Chorus:

Oh, the eyes of the blind will then be open

As they'll join the victory march with the lame

And the deaf who've never heard the roar of thunder

Will rejoice to hear the Savior call his name.

Chorus:
faiths01

Re: "He made the lame,to stand up and walk. He made the dumb to stand up and talk, He opened blinded eye

Post by faiths01 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:25 pm

He parted the water and he stood in the way, when Ol Moses began to pray. He spread the mana all over the ground and they all shouted we’re homeward bound.

Chorus:
Well he made the lame to get up and walk. He made the dumb to stand up and talk. He opened the blind eyes to see. I know my Lord will stand by me.

I just need help remembering the verses.