Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:18 pm

Thank you - beautiful song! I only ever knew the first verse. How wonderful you have this site available! May God Bless You..
Angel

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:08 am

religious songs always have a great space in my heart. i sing religious songs when im down and when im thanking God for the blessings i have in my life. i find peace in and serenity with them.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:02 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This song transports me back to my childhood during Sunday Masses in San Juan, Metro Manila. I can just feel the warmth shining through those huge stained glass windows behind the altar. There was always a feeling of nostalgia when I wondered about this song, and these lyrics really help me pass it on to my new husband.

Thank you again, Steve. Happy Easter and Grus Got from Ramstein Air Base, Germany.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:58 pm

I sung this today in our mass we had at school it always brings a tear to my eye :)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:34 pm

I woke up today with the desire to spend the morning praying and sing to God. This is my favorite song, so I started it but I do not know the whole lyric. So while looking to find a songbook, I realized that I do not have any songbook. Then the Holy Spirit reminded me of the Internet. I search but nothing, until by the grace of God I found your site. Don't asked how I got here, because I have no idea how it happen. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And may God bless you and yours with all His love and Graces.

Maria

Post by Guest » Thu May 03, 2007 2:45 am

Thank You!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2007 7:58 pm

steve I think your great,keep serving god.am from the uk a long lost christian.thanks for waking me up

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:30 am

i just heard this song during our recollection while back and i immediately searched it on the net, its gud its readily available...thaks a lot..

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:32 am

i would to know the song in spanish

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:12 pm

thanks for helping its been a long time im singing this

maria