Who wrote this song It'll Be Worth It After All

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:32 am

I've been close friends of the Spencers my whole life. I believe Mr Lamb was a cousin to them..

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:47 am

When Denver, Jerry, & Thelma traveled I was part of the group and yes Denver did write the song. I knew Denver all my life. He is missed.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:08 am

angels singing is authorized chpt 6!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Okay couldn't resist...

to: HEKEEPSME and to anyone who is unnecessarily picky. No one says the author has to be referring to a specific biblical quote. other written instance or time. Get off of the pages. Perhaps years later, after homecoming, when you are walking along with Jesus on streets of gold, awesome, could be THOUSANDS of years after the judgment has come and gone.

couple of other things for you to consider:

1) the angels do sing, so singing angels is a fine sentiment
2) the great white throne will always be in heaven, you could be around it with Jesus anytime

Lighten up scholars, and to: winka, hey great job, I could see myself singing your verse at any of those good old fashioned alter services my wife and I play at through alter calls. Yupp! Great sentiments. Good job.