Hymn from my childhood - There's water, water of life

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:09 pm

The request above for "Like the raindrops on the water..." has been redirected to:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14367

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:16 pm

This is realy good I do this Sony in my school

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:07 am

I went to a church of England school and remember singing this and enjoying it very much even as a Muslim child! ! It's only when I got older did I realise the significance and inaccuracy of the words I was uttering. Of course I have come to know that as much as I love Jesus. .. God cannot be a MAN. Yes Jesus had a miraculous birth but this doesn't imply that he is the SON of God!! Particularly since the Prophet Adam's birth was even MORE miraculous than that of Jesus' since Adam was created without a MOTHER nor a FATHER! If anyone can claim to be the exclusive SON of God then surely that must be Adam!! But that said we know Adam isn't the son of God nor is jesus (peace be upon both of them! ). They are in fact both men and messengers of God as the Koran explains.