He's everything to me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Believe "Red book with white letters" is One hundred Sacred Favorites, a spiralbound 10x12 put out by Singspiration. It contains "He", "He's Everything to Me" and quite a few others. "My God and I" is first song if book if anyone wants help remembering it. I have it and glad that I do. (also have the little black book "He's Everything to Me")

This is youtube link to Imperials singing "He's Everything to Me"
http://youtu.be/FkmQ85Qz12s

my contact is cb_alice@yahoo

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 am

I can't sing or hum "He's everything to me" without recalling singing it for the first time around a youth group campfire at Pocahontas State Park in Virginia and realizing with every ounce of my being that that was exactly how I felt. Thank you for helping me recall every word - and I'm 60!

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:39 pm

This songs start our with the words: Oh I love that Galileen, an old song my Dad used to sing in the late 50's early 60s. Any one have the lyrics?
songinmyheart

He's everything to me

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Is this it?

CHORUS:
Oh, I love that Man of Galilee
Who has done so very much for me.
He forgave me all my sins, put the love of God within.
Oh, I love that Man of Galilee.

1. In a manger long ago I know it was really so,
A child was born to save us from our sins.
John saw him on the shore, the Lamb forevermore.
It was the Christ, the Man of Galilee.

2. Nicodemus came by night to learn the way of right.
He asked the Son of God what he must do.
These words were said to him, "Ye must be born again
By the Spirit of the Man of Galilee."

3. Like the apostle Paul of old, who liked to lost his soul
Fighting against the people who were right.
Like wise men from above, He heard these words of love,
"I am the Christ, the Man of Galilee."

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:26 pm

T's been great getting the Lyrics of this song. I first heard this song six month back in a Billy Graham Christian movie "The restless ones". I liked it straight away. So I started searching for it using the sweet words sang in the movie and ended up here. So grateful. Now I need to get the whole song, learn & sing it.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 am

Youth fellowship, Emmanuel MCA, Mandeville, Jamaica! Wonderful song! Strengthened my faith.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:31 am

I love this song. we use to sing it during our high school assembly time. God bless

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon May 05, 2014 12:16 pm

sheet music for this song is available on Amazon

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

I've never understood why the line is '... ruleth over land and sea' when the rest of the verbs are more modern usage. Either all King James all the way or none. Do not mix media, people. That's just bad writing.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Don't know why this beautiful song has been running through my mind lately. I am 58 years old and I remember singing this in youth choir...early 70s probably. It made me cry to read the lyrics as the beautiful melody floated through my memory. Thank you!