He's everything to me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Hi ---

The contemporary christian music of my first years as a christian were ralph carmichael & kurt kaiser then, marj snyder & ken medema.

I found your blog b/c I was looking for the lyrics of "All my life". Those anyone know if they have done any remakes in CD formats of any of these classic, original contemporary christian artist albums and if so, a recommendation of website or company that might. Thanks! - abunch.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:26 am

Has anyone heard of a song I haven't thought of since the 1960's I suppose.
Probably one of those songs that a traveling evangelist learns in one church and teaches it to the next dozen congregations he/she visits. As I recall, it is:
It shall flow like a river, it shall fall like the rain,
it shall rise as the glory of the morning once again.
And the glory of the Lord shall fill all the earth,
and the Spirit of the Lord shall fall.
I would like to know if there are verses for this refrain.
I would like to acquire printed music for it.
Thanks for your help,
Danny Ray in Dallas
[email protected]

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:55 am

There was a Christmas song that we sang in choir in the 60's.
I thought it was called the Rose and the Lily, and must be very wrong on that as I have attempted to search for many yrs to no avail.
Maybe someone here can help?
I recall this much:
" The angels of heaven bent earthward to listen as Mary His mother sang sweet lullaby"
It was truly beautiful and I so wish I could find a recording or at very least the lyrics for it.
Thank you

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:36 pm

How about the song "HE" I have always loved it. Recently, a lady in our church bought a Christmas Songbook and it was in it. We have played and sang it since.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:14 am

nice article

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:33 am

For anyone looking for a version of "How Can I Keep From Singing": Bruce Springsteen does it on his CD of Pete Seeger songs called "The Seeger Sessions" I believe the words are included in the liner notes. My favorite version is by John McCutcheon on his CD "Water From Another Time".

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:32 am

I am looking for the music book during the early 1970's by Ralph Carmichael. The first song I remember was "He's Everything to me". The book had Red and white lettering on the front. Where can I obtain this book that had several music selections. My e-mail address is [email][email protected].[/email] My daugh. is wating this book for music class. There were several songs that our youth group sang from this book and it would be great to locate a copy for my daugh. Thank you

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Hello everyone,
I was searching the net for the song He's Everything To Me, too! Actually what I am looking is the lady who sings this song and two others. The other two songs she sings are: God Is Already There and Living On A Higher Plain. I listen to FBNradio on the net (fundamental broadcast network) and I hear this lady with an incredibly clear voice and amazing range sing all these songs. I really want to buy her CD if it is possible. Can anyone help me?
Thank you,
In Christ,
dettemc

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:11 am

Every time I'm around a camp fire I sing this song. This was a favorite of mine growing up going to our church camp Tall Timber in Lake Wenatchee, Washington (That's the state). Thank you for posting the lyrics.
Lynette

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:18 am

Thanks for the lyrics - I sang this as a kid in the late 60s - moved me to tears then ( and was terribly embarrassed about it) and it still does - now I'm 55 and amazed that I HAD remembered all the words! Thank you again!