Hold Me While I Cry I Need Lyrics Karen Peck & new river

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

I so needed this right now... Its just been "one of those days" today. Thanks so much for the effort of writing out the lyrics. :)

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm

The lyrics are very encouraging.Thanks! :)

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:55 pm

This song is so good. It makes so much sense.

We've all seen sunny days and stormy days with our eyes AND in our lives ~ still knowing we're in the hands of the one who made everything.

... yeah, some things don't make sense sometimes and some good things come and go like a flash of lightning and just remembering that he said, "All things works together for good to them that love the Lord", brings me hope. He is mighty! He is in control all the time... We all need to cry once in a while... and God just knows when to just hold me while I cry.

"deeply~truly~madly lOvE"

Lorraine
Arviat, Nunavut, Canada

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 pm

GERALD CRABB WROTE THIS WONDERFUL SONG ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS!!!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Oh my!! The words to this song is so awesome!! Every thing that is says is completely true! I love it to death! Thanks so much!! Lenny S.
Mancunian

Post by Mancunian » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 pm

You're all very welcome. It was a joy and a pleasure to do this and to know it brought happiness to you all was worth its weight in gold. It's not every day I get appreciated or thanked but when it happens, life feels all the more worthwhile once again. :)

take care everyone and who knows, might catch you in one of the other forum areas sometime. :)

Nick (Manchester UK)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:51 am

Shouldn't it be 'Lord, it's just one of those day, I've been FOUGHT in every way'? Because that was what was in the subtitle in the Campfire Homecoming. I love this so too... The moment I listened to it, I just knew that it suits me. Thanks for the post.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 pm

hey i love this song sis.rebbeca poole sings this in church love you karren god blesse you im 10 years old and my name is johnna

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:12 pm

i love this song, it has helped my family out a lot with dealing with my uncle's deaths, and it's such a beautiful song too =]

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Thank you Ms. Karen Peck for such perfect enunciation that ESL people like my wife and I could understand your singing, and surely were very moved by the whole music with your group's excellent harmony while watching the homecoming together.

And I agree, it sounds like "I have been FOUGHT in every way" to me, too.

Dooley