i need some lyrics - What's wrong with living right

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
pentecostalchick09

Post by pentecostalchick09 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:44 pm

i need that lyrics to What's wrong with living right
pentecostalchick09

Post by pentecostalchick09 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:26 pm

it goes something like this
Whats wrong with living right can anybody tell me i am doing what i know is right

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:55 pm

Whats wrong with livin right, can anyody teel me, i'm doin what i know to do, i'm living for jesus, he's the way, the truth

This is the only verse i know the song is by the Cupps.

Thanks
Bro. Derek West
winka

Post by winka » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:47 pm

I Have the song and will get the words for you.
jocerut

Post by jocerut » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 am

It was written by Bro. Bill Adams from Pensacola, FL. How ironic....I just saw him a few months ago and he sang this song. It's an awesome song!!!
winka

Post by winka » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:46 am

i can't seem to find the song, but haven't forgotten about it

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm

living in a cold dark world where evolotion is taught by man they took prayer out of schools and violence filled our land they ordered the ten commandments to be removed from there sights but one question id like to ask them whats wrong with living right.

(chorus) whats wrong with living right can anybody tell me im doin what i know to do im living for jesus he's the way the truth im not going where i shouldn't go im serving jesus with all my might can anybody tell me whats wrong with living right.

you may think im strange for living the way i do different from this world out of step oh how true call me crazy or insane even tell me im not right but one question id like to ask you whats wrong with living right

(chorus)

(tag) can anbody tell me (oh id really like to know) whats wrong with living right

hope this help god bless

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 pm

living in acold dark world were evolution is taught by man they took prayer out of school and violence filled our lands they orderd the ten comandments to be removed form their sight but one question id like to ask them whats wrong with living right
(chours)
whats wrong with living right can anybody tell me im doin what i know to do im living for jesus hes the way its true im not going were i shouldnt go im serving jesus with all my might can anybody tell me whats wrong with living right
(VERSE2)
you may think im strange for living the way i do diffrent from this world oh its true call me crazey or insane even tell me im not right but one question id like to ask you whats wrong with living right
(chours)
whats wrong with living right can anybody tell me im doing what i know im serving jesus with all my might and im not going were i shouldnt go im living for jesus hes the way its trues can anybody tell me(we would like to know) whats wrong with living right
written by sis.barb cupp a very good singer she holds her faith with god she got saved in my church and she and her family are very good freinds with my faimly and church!
jesse byrd
williamsburg kentucky
god bless you all

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:19 pm

This song is very personal to me. Bro. Bill Adams wrote this song in about 10 minutes while my Dad preached the sermon of the same title in Pensacola, FL in 1992. My dad, Rev. W.J. Adkison has gone on but this song reminds me of him every time I hear it. If you have not heard Bro. Adams sing it your missing out. He's an incredible pure country singer and a wonderful pastor.