Here I Am Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
song lover

Here I Am Lord

Post by song lover » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:48 pm

There are several youtube videos of this lovely song, which I heard at a funeral yesterday for the first time, just loved it. This is a very good version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GINNh15c ... re=related

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm a non Catholic, with a Catholic husband and children and have been taking my daughter every week for preparation for first Holy Communion. This song makes me cry every time, I also have a step Father who has terminal cancer and the song reminded me of him. My children sing it at school, too. I felt so stupid in Mass today with tears streaming down my face. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:34 am

I want the notes to the song!!!!!!javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,'[mad]')

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:06 pm

I truly love this song "Here I Am Lord." I would love to buy the CD, but not quite
sure you sings it.

Can anyone recommend.

Thank You,
Rosemary

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 am

thank you for the lyrics!

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Rosemary,I know Daniel O'Donnell sings a version of "Here I Am Lord" on his album "Faith and Inspiration" if this is any help.